Elena Wu is the offspring of Civic vision, integrity, customer Service, and Quality Consciousness. Its youthfulness is steeped in the sincere intentions of Elena and K.K Wu.
Our Community Vision
The prosperity of an enterprise rests mightily upon its ability to communicate with its dynamic environment. To sustain the benefits and rewards of the environment, a successful business model must not only measure its business growth, but it must also embrace the civic value system and the needs of the environment and people that it is a part of. Elena Wu believes in fostering a habitat of wealth, enterprise, and a quality of life that is abundantly shared by neighbors, friends, and patrons.
Elena Wu is truly a community business establishment that is fully in touch with the community and is dynamically keynote in its sustainability.
• Donated over $12,000 to the Voorhees Township’s Open Space Preservation
and Buzby Landfill Redevelopment projects.
• Donated countless hours of professional service to lead the Voorhees Buzby Landfill Task Force by turning a hazardous dump site into a community park.
• Donated to the local school district and charity organizations.
• Donated to cultural awareness efforts to support a diverse and cultural enriched community.
• Donated $1,000 to Voorhees Township Open Space Preservation and Economic Development Projects at the Restaurant Grand Opening, on March 24, 2013.
• Food & Wine Pairing 4-Course Sit Down Dinner at the Restaurant to Raise
Funds for the Literacy Volunteers of Camden County on May 21, 2013
(View our photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/camdencountylibrary/sets/72157633785418927 )